Anyone familiar with S800 I/O modules?

Cloesd

Looking to put a current transducer shunt on a line with the mV reading going directly to a PLC. Using the ABB S800 modules.

From what I understand though the current shunt reading is in milivolts.
The I/O modules I see have things like:

Q9Msrnz.png

Does this "nominal input range" 0(2) - +10V mean the minimum input voltage it can take is 2V? And thus my current shunt won't work if input into this.

Does anyone familiar with this range of products know which I/O module I should be feeding mV current shunt readings into:

Does this "nominal input range" 0(2) - +10V mean the minimum input voltage it can take is 2V?
No, it means that the voltage input range is either 0-10Vdc or 2-10Vdc. The 2-10Vdc range is sometimes encountered when a 4-20mA signal is driven through a 500 ohm resistor creating a 2-10Vdc signal.

Looking to put a current transducer shunt on a line with the mV reading going directly to a PLC.
Whether this module works satisfactorily will depend upon how many millivolts your shunt provides.

If the shunt provides only 50mV, that's 0.05V which is only 0.5% of the 10V input span. The 12 bit span has a resolution of 1:4000, so 0.5% of 4000 = 20 bits.

A 50mV shunt span will be resolved with only 20 bits, a step change for every 2.5mV.

But you haven't said what the potential span of the shunt output is.

The AI835/AI835A Thermocouple/mV Input Module is designed to handle mV signals up to 75mV:

The AI835/AI835A Thermocouple/mV Input Moduleis part of the S800 I/O. It provides 8 differential input channels for Thermocouple/mV measurements. Measurement ranges configurable per channel are:
-30 mV to +75 mV linear, or TC Types B . . .