Anyone got a copy of Citect v6.0 ?

uptown47

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

We had a PC on our site running Citect v6.0 with an old hard-wired parallel port dongle.

The PC died and needed replacing but we couldn't get hold of a PC with a parallel port so we upgraded the key through Citect to a USB key.

Unfortunately we haven't got the v6.0 version of the software but managed to download the v6.1 version from Schneider (Citect are now Schneider) website. We installed this and put a backup of our SCADA project on there but the USB key didn't work.

We contacted Schneider and a v6.0 USB doesn't work with v6.1 software.

So... we need a copy of the v6.0 software to install.

(We could just upgrade the key again to v6.1 but it will cost well over £3,000 as they put the upgrade together with a support contract which is something we don't need).

Schneider thought they would have v6.0 on their website but after a fruitless search by us and them, we can't find it.

If someone has the software and could maybe upload it to ZippyShare (http://www.zippyshare.com/) or similar it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

;-)

No probs - must be my 'magic' finger! The site has become really hard to get around since the 'Jolly Green Giant' mucked it up!

No problems Christine. Old version though and I would be looking at paying the money and upgrading.