Anyone knows more elegant way of doing this ?

Ok thanks for clarifiying that one element of array can not be specifier of other element of array. I will leave it the way I have done it yesterday, where the counter .ACC value is aliased by Integer_Value which is then used as a specifier

I understand you are feeling the crunch to complete this project. But you could actually save yourself some time if you allow some flexibility for a few common sense deviations from the old code that take advantage of the CLX features and power - the use of periodic tasks being one of those.

I am fairly new to Control Logix programming, and industry itself (just over 2 years of experience). I am learning as I go, and so far I am just trying not to screw what used to work before.
I wish I know what is the benefit of periodic tasks and best applications when they could be used.