Anyone with RSLogix 500 able to save .RSS file to .SLC?

loogleh

Hi all,

Sorry to make my first post a request, but I was given this .RSS file and need to convert it to .SLC - would some helpful person with RSLogix 500 be kind enough to save the attached file for me with the "Export database" flag selected?

Thank you!

I'm not familiar with the .slc file extension.

What is it, exactly?
It is a Library file. If you have the full latest version, Click on the Save As button. When the popup window opens, click on the drop-down "Save as type". .SLC will appear as one of the types. My older version won't open the .rss file but if you have a later version maybe you can do it for him.

Edit:
I downloaded the latest RS Micro Starter and was able to open the file and print it to .pdf. The .SLC function was not supported by the Free version. Attached is the .pdf printout. Maybe you can use it.

Last edited:
It is a Library file. If you have the full latest version, Click on the Save As button. When the popup window opens, click on the drop-down "Save as type". .SLC will appear as one of the types. My older version won't open the .rss file but if you have a later version maybe you can do it for him.

Looks like someone already has.