Can anyone help me? RSLOGIX 5000

kezin

Hello guys
My school upgraded the software rslogix 5000 and now i cannot open my program that i made last year

I already got the ladder diagram, but I need the tags. Can anyone please post a screenshot or pdf file of my tags?

I would appreciate

THanks

I get the same message and I have v15 and v20 and above. Does anyone know how to tell the version from .ACD file?

Also, as far as I know the only way I have found to find the revision number of a RS5000 file is to try and open it - it will fault and show the revision number if it is different.

Capture.JPG

Bulizi,

I found it problematic to try and open any file within a .ZIP folder.

I always extract it, then open it. Same problem with RS500 & Step7, so I do it as a habit now.