AOI for AL1222

Shaan933

I'm using an Allen Bradley Controller Compact Logix L33ER and AL1222 IO-Link master. To AL1222, I must connect AL2303 and AL 2341. Please tell me how do i map Both the I/O link module to master module in PLC?

Is it mapped like this? See attached files.
AOI's attached. Had to change the file type, So I could attach them as text files.
Change the file type from txt to L5X.
If the AOI's don't work send me your email address.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of an AOI using the user ASCII protocol select on the L6x controllers that will talk Modbus RTU using RS-485? Thanks, Trevor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom