APM Motion Programmer

PMACIAS

Hello everyone, I have been looking for APM Motion Programmer 1.51 software, if someone could provide it to me I would greatly appreciate it, I have searched but I can't find anything. Thank you in advance for any response.

Is this the software for programming the GE Fanuc 90-30 motion controller module?
I think I can find it, but it is not stand-alone software. It is an add-on to Logicmaster 90 which you must also have installed. In addition, originally you had to install it from a floppy. You could not copy it to the hard drive of the computer running Logicmaster and install from there. I don't know whether or not a USB thumb drive would count as a floppy for the purpose of installation.
Second, the only thing you absolutely need it for is to create stored motion programs. The APM module can store up to ten motion programs. If you only need a single stored program, you can create the first of the ten stored programs (program zero) in Logicmaster hardware configuration.
So, knowing all that, if you still need it, send me a PM with your email address and I'll see if I can find a copy to send to you. I may only have it on floppy, and my only remaining functional computer with a floppy drive is an old Windows NT machine. To get it onto a machine I can use to email it to you, I may have to use Hyperterminal to transfer from the NT machine to an XP or Windows 7 laptop.