Archestra graphics issue

crazy

Dear All,

i am new to ArchestrA graphics, I have one issue, where I want to know about the scripts of Archestra graphics in one window.

Could any please let me know
1. How to know about the scripts of the ArchestrA graphics
2. How to edit the Archestra graphics present in one window screen.
3. Moreover the application open in InTouch maker, but how to know about the scripts about the graphics present in one screen of the window.
4. how to know about the scripts of the ArchestrA Graphics which is present in one window and how to edit it...

Thank in advance...
Looking for quick reply

how!!.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm working with an application that has to be done in 2012R2, so it doesn't have the situational awareness library and I find that the built-in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to ArchestrA, my issue is that I want to know the script written behind on one of the ArchestrA graphics which is present in one...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with associating Tags as references to Animations for my Archestra Graphics. I am working with an Intouch App and simply...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to develop graphics within Archestra and then import into Intouch and make them work without having Archestra installed on that...
Replies
Views
So I made some changes to our plants WindowMaker application and I'm having trouble deploying the update to the live runtime. From the deployment...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom