Archestra object value change authentication

phuz

It's a while since I had used this that I forget where the setting to enable/disable object security is.

There are some devices (pumps/valves) that require user authentication when changing the speed/position and I am trying to remove it. I thought it was on the graphic animation itself, but I only see an animation for User Input and nothing on it regarding security.
D'oh!

Similar Topics

I'm trying to play around with the SQLData object to bring some data into an object, and I followed this little guide...
Replies
Views
When trying to export a template object, or the whole galaxy to a .aaPKG file, Archestra reports export completed immediately, with nothing else...
Replies
Views
I have created a PID object in Archestra. I have derived a template from User Defined Template. I have defined all PID parameters as field...
Replies
Views
Hi! Have got stuck and would appreciate some help. In archestra I have mixer objects with valves and pumps etc. Scripts in my mixer to define...
Replies
Views
So I made some changes to our plants WindowMaker application and I'm having trouble deploying the update to the live runtime. From the deployment...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom