Are there (m)any people experienced using the SCADA software ICONICS/Genesis64?

JoshuaR

I am working on developing solutions using ICONICS, and I'm relatively new to SCADA in general.

Whenever I get stumped on something, I end up going to just one other person that I know who's experienced with it.

Are there any forums or anything where people might know much about it?

I've been unable to find any forums, subreddits, etc where it's discussed beyond "Has anyone used ICONICS before?"

There doesn't seem to be much of a knowledge base for it anywhere.

Thanks

https://iconics.com/Support

But i think the support is some what reasonable. I think its kind of ask the right question get right answer. Since iconics is a broad base of tools, i kind of get lost in the details. I had a years experience but think the iconics website would be a lot of help.

If you had other experience with other graphics packages, you should be able to catch on real quick.

I'm more familiar with Iconics Genesis32 (I went to one of their training classes, and it was actually pretty decent).

Genesis64 seems like it's even more convoluted than Genesis32.