Arp traffic over Ethernet radio

Meh sorta. I blocked all the arp traffic at the switch that didn't need to pass through the radio and enabled the arp cache within the radios so each could answer the queries themselves and don't need to pass them on so often...and that doesn't work nearly as well as it should. But its improved.
I also gave up on SAF and DF1 HDX. And most recently discovered that the PLX51 from Prosoft has a firmware bug that resets the TCP connection when it confuses TNS. That little bug has been confusing my efforts all along.

Similar Topics

We have one PanelView that is generating about 67% of all packets on it's subnet. Approximately 49 ARP requests per second. I believe it may be a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Recently landed a job in an environment where I have pretty good access to both the hardware and software surrounding all of the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Does anyone have software JW-100SP for PLC SHARP ZW-501CU?What type of cable do we need?
Replies
Views
Looks like we may be acquiring a couple of presses with these control systems. I saw pictures of them and was less than enthused 🙃 Just...
Replies
Views
Wanted to know if any one uploaded or download a program to a SS2000Ci Drive. I keep getting message" The contoller did not respond". How do I fix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom