ASCII Programming

danileru

Hello everyone
I am completely new to Ascii and I wanted to know if anyone has any idea how to get started, maybe some online tutorials or similar.
This is my setup: I have got a micrologix 1100 that i need to access remotely via some sort of wireless modem (I have been told wavecom) and I also need the modem to send me a message on my mobile phone under certain alarm conditions.I believe I need to learn some basic ASCII string programming but all this is new to me so any help to put me on the right track would be appreciated.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello everybody. I am currently trying to send ZPL commands to a Zebra zt410 from a compactlogix L30ER with v30 studio 5000. I am connected to the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to build an inventory management system that receives part numbers(Format, 123-45:67) from a bar code scanner and uses Allen...
Replies
Views
HI, i am having trouble trying to differentiate between 2 strings using just integers, so i need to do a string compare and use the letters to...
Replies
Views
Hi all- first timer here. I am a process control tech assigned a new to me task. Since i am not a true programmer am having trouble with the...
Replies
Views
Hi Dears, we are using Micro logix 1400 with modbus RS485. Now according to modbus we read 40001 Holding address in plc form a indicator. which is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom