ASCON X5 3170-0000 Profibus Communication

Erwin_14

Gents,
Kindly please assist me on our new ASCON temperature controller Profibus type.The new controller unable to communicate even we set up the correct baudrate,connection type and Profibus address.Its confirmed that we dont have
problems on cables or connectors as the old controller was communicating.
Its either we missed some parameters or the GSD file was not compatible to new controller. Thanks in advance for your help.

Similar Topics

hi i want buy ascon temperature controller als/3/232 , i search on net to contact supplier or distributor but i failed , could you help me to...
Replies
Views
hello I need your help, I 2 ASCON M5 regulator, a manager and a DX ASCON PLC S7 300 simens I want to play in both variabre ASCON by the PLC on...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm fairly new to PLCs, and a PLC I was swapping sensors for shows the error code 497 - 0x050000 on the top of the HMI when I powered it back...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom