Asem Premium HMI Quirck

Sydneyguy

I have a asem premium hmi on a project we are working on.
Just like a PV screen can do, i want to set a BOOL tag when a numeric input is pressed/modified, that way i can do some logic to know when a counter is modified from the screen and not through plc logic.
I think i have it set right from the software but no go.
Anyone worked on these before? the 1200 page manual may as well be 1
https://imgur.com/a/CCv8sJg

https://imgur.com/VTHK3Jz

I assume you mean the axctual value change of the counter what I have done in the past is as below but it depends on a number of factors.
It works like this...
The counter counts up on M0
The next rung when the trigger for the count changes by the PLC the HMI value is updated.
If the HMI is changed by operator then the comparison writes the HMI value to the counter Accumulator.
It will depend on timing & how fast the count is but have done this although it has occasionally ignored the operator changing the value i.e. it writes back to the HMI the correct counter value what they have done is repeat the operation again & nine times out of ten it changes it, notice I set a bit in the PLC if the change comes from the HMI. How you reset it is up to you.

Count Change.png