asi master/slave configuration

Hi all,

I am new to the whole As-i and S7 world. I added a 3RK1400-1DQ00-0AA3 41/40 Slave and configured it as slave 2 with hand held programmer, then configured CP 343-2 master module with buttons as explained in the manual for configuring with buttons. As far as I can tell everything went fine with the configuration. I am seeing slave 2 as a solid on module. I wrote some basic instructions for the slave to turn on its out puts in program but the the output at the slave is not turning on. Could anyone give me any ideas of where I may have gone wrong since I am out of ideas why and have no experience with this.

Thanks,

highvolt

Similar Topics

Hi all , We have a trouble in CP 343-2 Asi master module having issue . When we replace new module we followed the procedure like below. But...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im new on these forums, looked around a bit everywhere trying to get simple and correct information but nothing seems to help at all. So...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens CP2433 ASI Master module that is acting strange... The module normally scans 30 slaves, and each slave appears to scan without...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have manual for CP342-2 (6GK7 342-2AH01-0XA0) ??? When I look online all I find are manuals for CP343 (which replaced 342)... I...
Replies
Views
Can some one please tel me when I take a slave of a Siemens Asi master (lets say node or slave 20) witch is an Asi proxy and I now put a new proxy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom