Asset Center Blues

dcam

Lifetime Supporting Member
Not able to go online with some older 500 series processors. I have went online with the processors in the past, something changed. I get "no response from the processor" window and when I go to system comms I see the SLC504 or 505 in the ethernet tree but When I select online/upload the highlight goes away from my target and it does nothing. I believe it is a path issue but I don't know how to resolve. I try all of the engineering stations available with no success. Any asset center gurus on today? If so I will join your ashram...heads already shaved. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level...
Replies
Views
A recent post on PLCS.net reminded me that we have our PLCs on Asset Center, getting backups done periodically ... but our Devicenet, Controlnet...
Replies
Views
We just purchased Asset Center and we will be attending a class on it in early march. I was reading up on its setup and have a few questions. We...
Replies
Views
Hi all. One of our clients is having issues with asset center and rs5000. All RS projects (PLC,SLC,CLX etc) are in asset center. When performing...
Replies
Views
I am in the progress of setting up a factory talk asset center application. I am a little confused on the whole sequence. I was hoping someone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom