Atlas Copco ToolsTalk software

BridieGreene

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a download for the ToolsTalk software for atlas copco controllers (power focus). The laptop that had it died and of course it was the only piece of software I didnt have a backup of. I tried online but failed to get a download link, I've tried calling Atlas Copco and got no answer and also reached out online to request the software but nothing back.

Anyone know where I can get this software?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a download for the ToolsTalk software for atlas copco controllers (power focus). The laptop that had it died and of course it was the only piece of software I didnt have a backup of. I tried online but failed to get a download link, I've tried calling Atlas Copco and got no answer and also reached out online to request the software but nothing back.

Anyone know where I can get this software?

Cheers

Hi, did you try this? Hope this helps.

https://www.atlascopco.com/en-us/itba/software-request

I have tried the software request but its been a few days and nothing, maybe im not being patient enough

I haven't worked with Atlas Copco much. We did a project with wireless nut runners (wireless tethering) but my boss and the A - C guy did all the configuration of the tooling. Maybe someone will chime in soon and lend a hand. Sorry it's such a battle. Take care.