automation Direct analog help

don2405

I am now learning Automation direct PLC's.
Starting simple, using the DL06 and associated manuals,I tried the analog Input F0-04AD1 (intelligent box function) it worked but when i tried the Analog out (F0-04DAH2) function it does not( checked and double checked, slot #,etc) nothing.

To ensure it is not the card i tried the same programming on a DL205(250-1 cpu) using the same I box fuctions, same result : input works but no output.
I then tried the older method(not using I box)using the long way, LD, OUT etc instructions, it worked, analog input = analog out.

Can someone advise what is or went wrong?

Similar Topics

WE HAVE HAD A DIRECT LOGIC 205- DL250-1 PLC FOR 8 YEARS. NO PROBLEMS. LAST WEEK WE HAD A SHUTDOWN AND AFTER WE TURNED POWER BACK ON WE HAVE...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just started working with automation Direct PS 550 and its software productivity Suite. I need to read some analog inputs but I dont know...
Replies
Views
AUTOMATION DIRECT ANALOG CARD need to find out how to access status bits on analog card F4-08THM-J. Should have short circuit and burn out...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any experience with the new analog CLICK PLC from Automation Direct ? The application I need it for only requires one analog...
Replies
Views
This is a problem that recently arrived on a working machine. I am getting a constant 4095 (12 bit res)in my plc register from my analog card. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom