AUtomation Direct BRX to Click via Ethernet

Here's what I just did, and it worked for me right away.

I open Do-more Designer, Create a new Offline Project, Do-more Simulator.

Create a new Device, Modbus TCP Client, "ClickTest"

Add two MRX instructions to $Main, one reading coils, one reading holding registers.

Populate Click's IP address, coil offset and length, holding register offset and length, etc.

Write to Simulator, and put Simulator in Run mode, enable X0, and it works for me.

Click Modbus TCP Simulator.jpg

Attachments

• ClickModbusTCPTest.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for your help Bolt

I ended up calling AD tech support (very nice and smart guy) we tweaked a things and it still did not work, after wasting over an hour of his time... ended up as a bad Ethernet cable, I changed it yesterday because I suspected it and can you believe I had two bad cables?, we took the one from the Click and it started working I grabbed a used one I had (known good) and they started talking to each other

Learned a lot, check the basics first :oops: