Automation Direct DL06

rrosario

I'm new to this software, and just recently installed an F0-04 thm thermocouple card to this plc. I wrote the logic according to instruction, wired it up, and it seems to be working. The problem is that it's reading ten times higher than the actual temperature, ie 175 degrees C is reading at 1750. I've tried to change this with no luck. Any ideas????

Manual says :
The data contains one implied decimal place. For example, a value in V-memory of

1002 would be 100.2 °C or °F.

edit: Steve beat me to it ...

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am making a test rig to be able to wire in any DL06 (or DL05) And create a HMI in red lions crimson 3.1 to test all the inputs and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a DL06 I'm trying to get some historical info off of. I don't have access to the actual PLC, but I have the program. I'm...
Replies
Views
I am new to PLCs just started doing this about a month ago. I want to write a ladder program using directsoft5 for DLO6 . The program should have...
Replies
Views
A customer of mine sent me a hard copy printout of the program, I'm modifying the printout program and sending it back to him to make the...
Replies
Views
I've been out of programming PLC's for a 5 years, only some minor programming experience with some AB's and I've got myself into a small project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom