Automation Direct DL06 - Initial Values for Variables??

n0pe

Hi everyone,

I have a DL06 I'm trying to get some historical info off of. I don't have access to the actual PLC, but I have the program.

I'm a Schneider/AB guy so I'm not the best with Automation Direct. I'm looking to restore the registers so I can a snapshot of the historical values held in V registers for a couple of variables. From what I can see there's nothing writing to these V registers, but they're being used for compare instructions. I don't see any K's or constants being pre-loaded into these V registers.

So the question is is it possible to load in the registers from a previously running version of this program to have a look at them? If not, is there a place in DirectSOFT that allowed the previous programmer to initialize these variables with a value on PLC start?

Thanks in advance!