Automation Direct PLCs DL05 Question

Use a program like Winzip and put your AD file in a zip file then attach it to a reply. Those that have DirectSoft can then access the file to review.

Be sure to include ALL the files with your program name's prefix to that zip file. DirectSOFT uses multiple files with a project, such as:

filename.prj, filename.lda, filename.tls, filename.vd, filename.vf, filename.esd, filename.esx, filename.lcd, filename.lcx, filename.ldo, filename.scd, filename.scx, filename.wsp, filename.prt, filename.inf

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

I am about to use a PLC for the first time to do a small lab task, and we have ordered an AD DL05 with 8 DC inputs and 6 relay outputs. The...
Replies
Views
I'm sure all of you guys have used them...We are looking at cutting some costs and standardize on the micrologix family....the only thing that I...
Replies
Views
C
Does anyone know if the current boom in linux based software has translated over to any plc drivers yet. I would love to get my hands on a driver...
Replies
Views
Hello, all. Am being brought in to complete an unfinished project. The application is to control a secondary operation on 9 separate machines...
Replies
Views
D
Im looking for a good resource to learn about programming for the DL205. Im a programmer (C++, Java, Perl, Korn, and Bash), and I also have a lot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom