Awesome PLC training

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
This is not an advertisement, I gain nothing from it. I just want to let anyone of you out there know that if you are looking for an affordable PLC class and have difficulty learning (or not), go to the PLC Boot Camp! I have documented learning disabilities and I was writing ladder logic and troubleshooting it by lunch, ON THE FIRST DAY. I have spent over $1,000 on books, CD's, and DVD's and I just couldn't get it. This course is amazing and I know why some companies require this for there employee's working with PLC's. Thanks Ron, it was a wonderful experience.

I, for one, feel that this is an entirely appropriate place for pointing out the value of such a valuable, and obviously effective, resource as Ron's schooling. Congratulations on your progress.

Ron is extremely good ( I only know that from his posts ) although if I ever go by his side of the pond I'd sure drop by and say hello

There are so many ( over here anyways ) that know but can't teach

I sat on a siemens cfc programming class for 4 days recently ( needed the certificate to buy the bms stuff - don't ask! ) whilst I was bored stiff out of the 4 days only one of the lecturers on One day could actually teach. That said it was all about PowerPoint and completely useless for real world stuff....

You forgot the link to the site http://ronbeaufort.com/

I have not gone but I know a few that have, I also sent one when I was working for a company and EVERYONE has had nothing but great things to say about Ron and his classes

Been there and done that as well. I haven't seen a better real world hands on instructor or class that Ron's.

first – I want to thank all of you (Brent, Bernie, Dave, Mark, and Jeff) for the kind compliments ...

and to Brent (Ceilingwalker) ... as I've told you before, if you've got any "learning disabilities" then I sure as heck can't tell it ...

as near as I can tell, you fall into exactly the same category as MOST of my students ... these are folks who just seem to "learn-through-their-hands" better than by any other method ...

now there are SOME people who are able to learn by just listening to lectures ...

and there are SOME people who are able to learn by just reading books ...

and there are SOME people who are able to learn by watching videos ...

but then again, there are MANY people out there who (for one reason or another) really need to "DO IT" in order to get a good grip on the course material ...

over 90% of my students have already been sent to "Training Company A" - and to "Training Company B" – and to "Training Company C" – and so on – and they just never seem to "get it" ...

in spite of that, I've invariably had excellent results with these same students ... it turns out that when you give them a totally "hands-on" training approach, they can do amazingly well ...

previous experience has nothing to do with the ability to succeed in my classes - but it does take a lot of MOTIVATION and DETERMINATION - precisely the same qualities necessary to succeed in ANY endeavor ...

Brent has plenty of both of those qualities – and it was a pleasure having him as a student ...