Thank you to everyone who makes this site awesome!!!!!!

ptine

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone on this site who takes the time out of their busy schedules to help others learn. I just recently got a job as a maintenance electrician and finally have the oppurtunity to learn about plcs. 15 years as a construction electrician. I have a bit of programming background-took basic in high school and pascal in university. I am totally addicted to plcs. I love learning about them and then going and experimenting with my newly acquired knowledge. This site is the single best resource that I have found. I have a PLC5 in my computer room at home and I am putting it through the ringer. I have learned so much just browsing through this forum. I have noticed that a lot of the "BIG DOGS" give so much of their time and expertise without even as much as a thanks sometimes. I just want to let you all know that I for one truly appreciate your efforts. You all know who you are. Kudos gentlemen.

Rod said:
Too true.

But, you should also thank the ladies like Paula

Rod

GEEZ, I got a ton of posts, and Paula came along and did in 1 post more than I could in a lifetime. Being the azz I am though, I had to attempt to dominate her second thread.

This may sound crazy but the only words that may convey the feeling etc is PAULA IS DA MAN...lol.

Rod said:
Too true.

But, you should also thank the ladies like Paula

Rod

I sincerely apologize to any women that I may have offended in my previous post. Although my post might seem sexist at first glance, I can assure you all that it wasn't meant to be gender specific. :}

Even before Paula revealed her gender, her 1st thread got a lot of attention due to the fact that she was clear and professional about it. Many a potentially good thread has died and early death due to the lack of intrest in playing "20 questions".

elevmike said:
Even before Paula revealed her gender, her 1st thread got a lot of attention due to the fact that she was clear and professional about it. Many a potentially good thread has died and early death due to the lack of intrest in playing "20 questions".

GOOD POINT. I was joking with PAULA is DA MAN (think she would appreciate it though).

That joking reference was to the fact that she did in 1 thread more than many have done altogether.

It had nothing to do with her abilities with PLCs, it was her ability to ask the right questions in the proper format.

In other words "SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL"; which advocated professional responses.