ayuda con interfase 1747 uic

gonzal20

se me desprendieron los cables del cable usb quiero soldarlos pero no se como van los cables si alquien me pudiera proporcionar una foto o como van soldados se los agradeceria mucho :sí:

se me desprendieron los cables del cable usb quiero soldarlos pero no se como van los cables si alquien me pudiera proporcionar una foto o como van soldados se los agradeceria mucho :sí:

Translated:

The cables of the USB cable came off, I want to solder them but I don't know how the cables work. If someone could provide me with a photo or how they are soldered, I would greatly appreciate it: yes:

Which end of the cable came off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlTenly-SCQ

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello I have a problem of axis with a sinamic drive, i have the starter installed and the fail is because i have a failure over the voltage in...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom