ayuda sinamics step 7

yuyo

Hello
I have a problem of axis with a sinamic drive, i have the starter installed and the fail is because i have
a failure over the voltage in intermediary circuit, the feed input is of 432 to 439 VCA.
could you help me?? wich parameter or datum i need to change?
thank you
this same controller of posicion siemens sinamics, it hapen that throw me a fail of anomaly in axis X to check the program step 7,
i find that in normal conditions the datum that is in the OB1:
L PEW 256
TAW
T DB201.DBW 40
In normal conditions i read this datum en decimal format and i have a range of 14127 and 28000 but to exit, this datum give me a result of
-6300, and this worry me because i want to know the origin of the datum, i checked it the servo and conectors and these are good, i checked
after with the STARTER Program and restarting of this way, i have problems with this program because i never worked with this program
in the past, but it doesnt seem very complex, and result that i have the failure for overextension
Again wich parameter of the program i must move???

image.jpg