B&r plc

mkashifk

Hi all
i have b&r plc which contains cp-60 cpu module. Right now my machine is off because plc is showing E-42 error on its status display. Please if any of you have error code list then please help.
What should i do please help?
Kashif

No i dont have.
But do you have any experience with b&r plc?. Actually i am replacing my cp-60 cpu with new one.do i need to reprogram or if i put my old eeprom module into new one.
Kashif

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom