backup plc program

Stinky

I was wondering how do you back up a program off a SLC500 and keep all the rung comments and descripters?

thanks

In a SLC, rung comments, symbols, and address descriptions are stored offline. You must have them to start with, or create them and save them to a file on your hard drive.

When you are "online" with a SLC500, you can simply do a file save and you will be prompted to upload all data tables and if you answer yes, you will a snapshot of everything saved with the comments to the file in the configured path on the PC.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
I work with companies that are sloppy with their PLC programs. They assume nothing will happen and say they will save the files later. But one of...
Replies
Views
I’m having difficulty merging an older backup file (for its documentation) with the file stored in my Micrologix1200 1762-L40-BWA Series C. The...
Replies
Views
We developed a DirectNet device driver for the the Koyo/Automation Direct PLCs, and we can access the PLC memory. Is there any information on how...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wanted to know if there is software that performs automatic backups and version checking. Additionally, it should support multiple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom