BAM logic

Mark Hanvey

This is a test as well as a question. The plant where I work has Ameriacn as well as European equipment. PLC ladders are used on the A-B and Siemens programers. My question is on a piece of equipment made in Sturgis Michigan by Burr Oak that uses "BAM" type logic. I am having a little trouble getting info on the system. Any help would be appreciated. TNX M Hanvey

You will get more replies if you post in the Q and A forum.....

I have 2 Burr Oak copper tubing machines. They are both controlled by AB SLC's.

What do you mean BAM???

BAM Logic... Isn't that the logic Emeril Lagasse uses to program PLCs? "BAM, it's programmed" lolis lolis

(Only SOME of you will get this joke...) -Eric

BAM

93lt1 said:
You will get more replies if you post in the Q and A forum.....

I have 2 Burr Oak copper tubing machines. They are both controlled by AB SLC's.

What do you mean BAM???
Bam is a Berkley addressing scheme.
Both of my BAM program ladders are on copper tubing benders. We have other Oak equipment, but they use regular ladders. I will post this on the regular Q&A. TNX Matk