Bam Series-32 Machine Controller

Pete_S

Hello All,

I have adopted equipment that is controlled with a set of Bam Series-32 machine controllers branded Berkley Process Controls. Each tool has 3 Bam controllers. These controllers interface with Berkley Process Controls servo drives, Berkley Process Controls GE 90-30 plc's, robots and other hardware. I am working on a project to add a vision system to the tools (9 total) and ideally I would need to edit the code of each the primary Bam's to stop product movement when it is in vision inspection area and use Bam controlled 90-30 to trigger vision and signal when vision inspection is done. I am familiar with uploading and editing PLC code to change an existing process and I am struggling to find instructions on how to do an analogous procedure with these dated controllers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!