Barcode Reader and Ethernet IP

tspisak

Has there been any improvements with barcode readers communicating to a CompactLogix (RSLogix5000) Ethernet IP PLC?

I'd like to find a package that has better add-in instructions or canned programming that retrieves the data and maybe even help break the data string up.

I've used a Keyence SR-650 in the past and I've considered using a Cognex Dataman.

I think the Dataman is the front runner for ease of use with an AOP. Microscan has fixed mount readers that communicate EIP. The Motorola MT2090 is a wireless scanner that can connect directly (no basestation) to the plant wireless network and can be configured to communicate TCPIP through a 1756-EN2T.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I know there are a million barcode reader threads out there, but I haven't been able to find anything really recent and just wanted to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get a Micrologix 1100 to receive barcodes from a CLV 6.xx series barcode reader. The CLV has Ethernet/IP...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Ethernet on siemens is new to me so i am hoping someone can help me with this. I have a S7 315 with a 343-1 and i need to connect a...
Replies
Views
I need to read a barcode label and then divert a box using a SLC505. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on how to read in the barcode...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends Is it possible to connect a serial barcode reader to a Delta HMI? I am lookin DOP103BQ and DOP107CV. I have serch in manuals but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom