Beckhoff BC9000 FB_SNTP Clock Synchronization

Actarus800

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a Building Automation with PLC Beckhoff BC9000.
Being the PLC free of hardware real-time clock, after the boot of PLC it is necessary a clock synchronization with the current time and date.
The Beckhoff documentation says to use the function block FB_SNTP that is able to synchronize the clock of the BC9000 with a time server on the Internet.
The function block FB_SNTP should be contained in the library TcIpUtilitiesBC.lb6 that however it does not include this function block...

http://infosys.beckhoff.com/italian...t/1040/bc9000/html/bt_bc9000_sntp.htm&id=1923

I've looked for everywhere but I didn’t find the function block FB_SNTP.

Have some of You already faced this problem or know where to find the function block FB_SNTP?

Thanks a lot