Beckhoff EL6751 not playing nice at CANOpen

scotty69

Hi Everyone,

I have stepped outside of my comfort zone and are trying to get a HAWE PLVC41 and a Beckhoff EL6751 to talk nice. They are both masters.

Now I know my Hawe is working, because I set it up with CANOpen in about 10 minutes. It was seeing my Scanreco wireless joystick(Slave) and working perfectly.

My Beckhoff is in OP mode, but I can't get it to start sending packets. With the little help from a beckhoff tech, I got it this far. But he didn't know enough to get it working and he was in a hurry to go home for dinner.

Does anyone have any working example code for this model or good implimentation docs.

Thanks,

Scotty.

Similar Topics

Hello, We are trying to use an EL6751 with a CANOpen device. To start the connection with this device, we need to send a broadcast message...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im trying to configure a CANOpen master klemme (EL6751) to communicate with a device (Jetter JXM-IO-E09-G07-K00) in the System Manager, I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hello sameone have Beckhoff PLC Siemens Sinamics V90 configuration example?
Replies
Views
hello, I am using Beckhoff with TwinCAT3 and when I change or add some new hardware or for any reason, there is a mismatch in the real hardware vs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom