Beckhoff KL5111 encoder program and feature register

Hello

I am having trouble setting up my encoder program to read and give an RPM value from a pulse train from an encoder.

I have today found the "feature register" of the KL5111 and am trying to set it up as a counter. I am not able to do this.

can anyone direct me on what values to write and to what register to do this. Also if anyone is willing could they have a look at my program or even better if they have a sample program to convert an encoder signal to 750 RPM.

thanks for the help

Similar Topics

hello could anyone tell me how to set up the KL5111 module on the Beckhoff plc to display a speed value from an encoder. I believer the KL5111...
Replies
Views
Hello dose anyone know how to configure the KL5111 from Beckhoff. see http://www.beckhoff.com/english.asp?bus_terminal/kl5111.htm particularly...
Replies
Views
Hello i am having 3 problems in mapping singals from my program to the physical i/o modules of the PLC. i can mapp digital i/o no problem its...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom