Beckhoff TwinSAFE Data Exchange between 2 EL6910's

nightline

Gents,
I've a Beckhoff TwinSAFE project in TwinCAT 3 where I've 2 EL6910 Safety controllers, and need to exchange data between them.
So I configured on both controllers a Custom FSoE Connection with matching IO configuration, linked the data to the corresponding Messages.
Both sides of the Costum FSoE Connection have the same Safe Address, and share the Alias Device.
I can verify and Download the project without issue, but it will not Run as the Custom FSoE Connections State switches constantly between 0x64 (reset) and 0x65 (starting).
The diagnosis tells me the following:
-FSoE Master reports Failsafe Value active
-StartUp
-Slave reports Failsafe Value active

There is no manual at Beckhoff which tells me how to solve this issue, and the Beckhoff Support isn't any helpfull as well.
So I hope that one of you can help me with this issue...

Thanks in advance!

Jack

Yes, the problem is solved, a factory Safety engineer of Beckhoff Germany pointed me that it is not allowed to set a Error acknoledge for COM ERR Ack of the FSoE Connections unless you can do this.
In a next version, this will be impossible.