begginer's qustion

I am not sure whether such a conversion program is available as a Freebe,but many PLC programming packages provide the ability to convert SFC to Ladder i guess.
I hate to say this but i dunno why PLC Manufacturers hesitate to offer their programming software for free download on their Website.They should not restrict the access only to their customers or employees.As PLC programs are more Hardware dependent and not swappable with other manufacturer's Hardware i dont see any major threat to their business by doing this.This also applies to the User Manuals.They should be available for free download.

Have you thought about the implication that Customers get the program themself and stuffing up something and blaming you for it?
That could be one scenario of getting software undiscriminate.
Shure I agree with you but as pointet out there is some problems to be expected.
Regards