Beijers E1000 - Trend Backup

Philg

I have two Trend graphs but only want to back one of them up to the Compact Flash card.

Under "System Settings\Commands" according to the manual I should be able to have two trends named "Logging", and "History" and then use the command "TESOSn" to log only 1 of them...

(The manuals explanation of "TESOSn" command is - "Storage of one trend sample only when the signal Activate is set to 1. If n =*, all trend objects are affected. If n = T, only trend objects that begin with T are affected.")

My understanding of this is if I enter "TSOSL TBUPM2" (M2 triggers the backup) in the command line that only the Logging trend should be backed up to the CF Card.

At the moment both of the trends are being stored tothe CF Card.

Can anyone help me with the correct "command" ?

Hi Philg,

The system command TESOS* has nothing to do with trend-backup. The TESOS command is used to create "event"-trending. For an example, you have a trend called "SWEDEN" with Enable Sampling Signal = M10 and system command TESOSS. Every time M10 is set the terminal will store one (1) sample/curve in all trends that start with S.
I'm afraid that you will need to download both trend-files and then delete the one that you are not interested in.

//Supporter