Being lazy on a Friday

Discal

I usually can find what answers I need in the archives but thought I'm tired, it's been one of those weeks and I could not find the answer last night.

I have a Click PLC that my boss wants me to use on a project. Is there a way to change the time base in a timer by using a thumbwheel?

Thank you in advance for those willing to indulge me.

Similar Topics

Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Software Ver. 22.00.00, After the 1st time of being true the EQL. instruction is still allowing the rung to be true even though the inputs are...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty new to PLC's, so forgive me if I use the wrong terminology and whatnot. We have an issue at work where we have a flow meter that is...
Replies
Views
All, We have a site that has multiple Altivar 66's that are being controlled by an old Square D Modbus+ network. One of the VFD's has failed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom