Belden Cable (blue host steel armor interlock, 139463) mechanical strength?

ckchew666

Hi,

I believe many of us here came across Belden blue host cable (9463) for AB DH+ or RIO network.

Currently we have a project which require steel armor interlock on the Belden 9463. The complete catalog number is 139463.

Our customer require us to specify the mechanical strength of the 139463 in our quotation, does anyone here can help. I tried to browse thru the www.belden.com but no luck.

BTW, can anyone give a brief explaination what is mechanical strength for cable? Is that the max. pulling tension (I found this in the cable spec) of 205lbs.

Hope someone can help.

Thx.

so are they planning to tow something with it?

sorry, I don't think that this is going to answer your question ... but here's a little AB booklet that might at least give you some ideas as to where to target your research ...

Approved Vendor List for Cables

incidentally, have you tried phoning the Belden tech support people? ...

good luck ...