Best option for a single remote AI into a Controllogix

you should be able to make a 2 mile shot using 900 mhz spread spctrum assuming you arent trying to shoot thru alot of trees or a pine forest in south louisiana, assuming by your location thats where you are. You may need to get some height on the antennas but I would imagine 30' push up poles would be sufficient on each end.

it really just depends on your terrain.

Pardon my ignorance, what do you mean by "single AI"... analog input?

I've always felt that AB has made simple electrical controls terminology very confusing since they've been in business. Sink vs. Source, XIC, XIO, etc...

Now I've seen they can make terminology confusing even before these terms even exist!

Sorry, just having a laugh!

Similar Topics

Looking at installing 5 PCs around a plant to each run a session of Ignition. The environment will be dusty with some vibration, so fanless and...
Replies
Views
According to your experience, what is the best database to use in Datalogs? Historian sucks. A ultra expensive software, a real headache. Too...
Replies
Views
so im trying to figure out a little setup in my head for a machine and im looking for some advice. im using a micrologix 1400 so i figured i could...
Replies
Views
I currently have an associates in industrial technology which included 3 semesters of PLC programming. Those 3 semesters got me a certificate for...
Replies
Views
I need to know what kind of limit switch would fit my application. I need to sense whenever a pipe comes to a transference station, so that a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom