Best Places to buy/sell a used PLC??

capibara

I wonder if anyone can gie me tips on where to buy/sell a used PLC?
Any website recommendations?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Step 1: resurrect a 10-year-old thread
Step 2: read the posts on said 10-year-old thread for answers

Dear sir,
We have used surplus consists of the following:-

Hany,

You would be lucky if someone will take that stuff for free, we buy and sell a lot of PLC related but old S5 does not sell anymore, it was a great product but its to old now... so of the other items I have no idea even what they are they must be older than dirt

But if you still interested in selling them, click on the BUY/SELL PLCS on the top of the page

Similar Topics

Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
I am going to need to use HART multi-drop in order to handle a series of Vega Radar units. There are a lot of options and I'm wondering what...
Replies
Views
Out of interest, I'd like some thoughts on what would be considered best practice with regards to a 2-position turntable control scheme (see...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues Anybody knows, what could be the best or a better option to bring with you when you are in service at factory to connect via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom