The best Access Point to work in industry

EDelToro100

Hello colleagues

Anybody knows, what could be the best or a better option to bring with you when you are in service at factory to connect via wireless into a PLC Network?

Now, im using a TPLINK TL-WA701ND, but sometimes the range is weak, i think is it because all the machines, chambers, walls etc.

Thanks for your feedback!
Cheers! :geek:

Similar Topics

Hi all, We are looking for the best practices when it comes to maintenance technicians having online access to our PLC's. We would like to give...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Hope you are well, I want you help to select best device to perform remote access on remote control logix chassis.I choose between...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody have a practical solution for accessing the webserver in an S7-1200 remotely? My S7 is located on a piece of heavy lifting...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can someone tell me the most economical/best software and hardware I need to put my 4 networked DH+ SLC 5/04's program and tags on the...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom