Best remote access device

shkoko2000

Dear all,
Hope you are well,
I want you help to select best device to perform remote access on remote control logix chassis.I choose between ****** products(cosy) and prosoft products(IXC35)

We use the paid service, so I dont know. We have 100's of sites and sometimes 3-4 persons online at a time. For that 3 GB sounds too little.
For not so many sites it could be enough depending on how much you expect to use it.

Thanks for your info. I will use it for monitoring purpose 24 hrs, how many GBs that i need to do that from your try??

Similar Topics

Hello, Can someone tell me the most economical/best software and hardware I need to put my 4 networked DH+ SLC 5/04's program and tags on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to bring in a single AI (temperature) from a remote location (2 miles) into a Controllogix PLC. Any simple cheap suggestions...
Replies
Views
Any manufacture recommendation for remote I/O for Siemens PLC.
Replies
Views
What is the best remote control software for the local lan? I have been using various versions of vnc,ultra,real,tight and they all seem to have...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom