best way to check a connection

Hi Gerry,

This part I missed:

The 'GLOBAL_BIT' parameter in FC1 MUST be declared as IN_OUT parameter: This bit is set over the MPI bus, it is read in the polling routine, but it still has to be reset at the end of the polling routine.

So, in your example in post #4, Network 3 should be:
CLR
= #GLOBAL_BIT

Don't know why I missed this...

Hey, I understand... I think...

Because u send M50.0 global to M50.0 local, the M50.0 is high.
But, u set M50.0 local on zero after the function is processed, but it's M50.0 locally that I reset, not the global data it's M50.0, so resetting M50.0 is safe as it will become high again the next cycle because of the global M50.0 bit.

I hope I'm right, but sounds logical...

The global data bit In_OUT = okay, because we read before processing and write at the end of the function zero to it.

Thanks

So we make it even shorter:

iiidd.GIF

Monday I need to implement this whole thing. When NO_CONN = 1, the LINE SPEED must be forced to zero, so this code in every mixer, like u said.

Thanks

Sparkz said:
Hi Gerry,

This part I missed:

The 'GLOBAL_BIT' parameter in FC1 MUST be declared as IN_OUT parameter: This bit is set over the MPI bus, it is read in the polling routine, but it still has to be reset at the end of the polling routine.

So, in your example in post #4, Network 3 should be:
CLR
= #GLOBAL_BIT

Don't know why I missed this...