Best way to stop an AC motor...FAST

Based on what I saw at the above referenced website, I guess you need a regular butcher's saw to cut hotdogs.

In all seriousness, there never ceases to amaze me the different safety devices that pop up every day. We live in a litigious society, so for every accident (and future lawsuit) that can be avoided, someone seems to be working on a solution.

Control engineers take note. A little research and resourcefulness can uncover a multitude of better ways to build a mousetrap, so to speak. This site is one...

Safety should always be of paramount importance.

Similar Topics

So I have this existing design. No, I did not design it. There are three identical machines controlled by 1 PLC. So there is the Main Control...
Replies
Views
Hi, Should a E-stop button connect to the input of a PLC or directly on the output side of the coil? That is --E-STOP(Input)-----PLC------Coil...
Replies
Views
At work we have Cutler Hammer "modular panel mount" switches that can have an E stop button attached. When the button is pushed in (in E stop...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom