Big Fall

A550 [Bus Reg Enable]
Enables/disables the bus regulator.
Options: 0 “Disabled”
1 “Enabled” (Default)

My understanding of this is that if the DC Bus voltage gets to a value near 1000V this parameter will fault the drive to protect itself. With the combination of parameter A550 enabled and parameter P038 set to 480 I could not control the drive. This parameter can also cause problems(protect its self) if the incoming AC voltage is a bit higher than normal causing the DC bus to be a little more than normal.

P038 [Voltage Class]
Stop drive before changing this parameter.
Sets the voltage class of 600V drives. Only applicable to 600V drives.
Options: 2 “480V”
3 “600V” (Default)

Similar Topics

Hello all My manager was nice enough to provide us with these nice big screens. Yet bootp is as small as it is on my lap to. Is there any...
Replies
Views
So, I ran into a motor and transformer someone was trying to get started today. Motor = 1HP, Transformer = 750VA With the transformer tapped...
Replies
Views
Haven't run into this before. imported routine, but this one tag is not cooperating. Hoping I could get some quick help before i come completely...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a 17" touchscreen that works properly with a RevPi Core 3 and Codesys? I tried a Viewsonic TD1711 which said it worked with...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you know another brand which makes "power shielded big cables" similar to the below ones? Power cable sold by the meter type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom