BIG PICKLE! need FANUC manual...

peelseeds

looking to see if anyone has:
Series 30i-A Dual Check Safety Operator's Manual

having issues with robot DCS. found .pdf link on google but link is dead of course :(

Thanks!

DCS, if you have a spare e-stop unit remove the factory jumper on CRM72(it might be CRM95) connector. I don't have manual in front of me but these should be close..Install this jumper on your unit at the robot. This should bypass cabinet door safety switch. Or you could just swap the entire MCC unit. Have you tried the basics like a new tp cable, isolate external e-stop controls on panel board and swap control panel board?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all My manager was nice enough to provide us with these nice big screens. Yet bootp is as small as it is on my lap to. Is there any...
Replies
Views
So, I ran into a motor and transformer someone was trying to get started today. Motor = 1HP, Transformer = 750VA With the transformer tapped...
Replies
Views
Haven't run into this before. imported routine, but this one tag is not cooperating. Hoping I could get some quick help before i come completely...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a 17" touchscreen that works properly with a RevPi Core 3 and Codesys? I tried a Viewsonic TD1711 which said it worked with...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you know another brand which makes "power shielded big cables" similar to the below ones? Power cable sold by the meter type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom