Binding activations with FT Activation Manager

Nebul0us

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

So I am using a VM with Studio 5000 as well as FTView. I am using VirtualBox for my VM. I know it's not officially supported but I have had ZERO issues with the VM.

What I would like to do, if possible, is tie my activations to something common between my host machine and guest VM. An example would be maybe a network adapter or something. The purpose is so that I can use the software on both the host machine and the guest VM, without borrowing the activations. Does anyone know if this can be done, and if so, how? Thanks in advance!

I am using FT Activation Manager 4.0

Ok I just got off phone with Rockwell. It can be done without borrowing. The activation just can't be used by host and guest at same time. Hope this helps someone...