Bit Memory adressing limit for Siemens CPU

Less execution time, smaller program, does not modify currently open DB, common use between s5/s7

In order, valid if scantime is problem, i dont see benefit here, why would it matter?, s5 is burden of old, and should not affect how program is done now, if there is better way to do.

There are a chapter in the online help called
Differences from a "real" PLC

One of the thinks stated

S7-PLCSIM supports four accumulators (like an S7-400 CPU).
In certain special cases, a program in S7-PLCSIM (with four accumulators)
can behave differently from the same program running on an S7-300 CPU, (with only two accumulators).

If you check in Simatic Manager--->PLC---> module information---->Performance data
you will see that PLCSIM would show the maximum possible ranges.
The Actual PLC supported ranges will be shown only when we connect to actual PLC.

Thanks

Thanks,
very useful information !

If you check in Simatic Manager--->PLC---> module information---->Performance data
you will see that PLCSIM would show the maximum possible ranges.
The Actual PLC supported ranges will be shown only when we connect to actual PLC.

i like to keep the M not retentive and DB rententive so i can use M for sequence that need reset when powered down etc...

Using DB is some kind of limitless and when you work with few copy of the same thing in a project, you can copy it very easily by using 1 DB per device and just change the device number at DB name