Blue hose and control wire same conduit

In the NEC book, it's in 800.133(B) and 300.11(B):

"Raceways shall be used for their intended purpose. Communications cables or wires shall not be strapped, taped, or attached by any means to the exterior of conduit or raceway as a means of support."

"Cables can not be supported by being tied to electrical conduits."

Is this code violated....quite frequently....this type of violation is "something I can sleep with".

Last edited:
In the NEC book, it's in 800.133(B) and 300.11(B):

"Raceways shall be used for their intended purpose. Communications cables or wires shall not be strapped, taped, or attached by any means to the exterior of conduit or raceway as a means of support."

"Cables can not be supported by being tied to electrical conduits."

Is this code violated....quite frequently....this type of violation is "something I can sleep with".

I am so glad that I have not had a need to get an electrical inspection in about a decade. Sure makes life much easier and less stressful. ;)

BCS